- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Small Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Canned Butter Beans – 250 gms, drained and rinsed
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Chorizo Sausages – 2, sliced diagonally
- Small Tomato – 1, diced
- Harissa Paste – 2 tblsp
- Mixed Herb Salad – 100 gms
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook stirring frequently until softened but not browned.
- Add the beans and cook for a further minute.
- Then add the vinegar.
- Stir Well.
- Keep warm.
- Heat a separate dry frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the chorizo slices and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Mix the tomato and harissa paste together in a small bowl.
- Divide the herb salad between 2 plates, spoon over the bean mixture and scatter over the warm chorizo slices.
- Top with a spoonful of the tomato and harissa mixture.
- Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !