- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook stirring frequently until softened but not browned.
- Add the beans and cook for a further minute.
- Then add the vinegar.
- Stir Well.
- Keep warm.
- Heat a separate dry frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the chorizo slices and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Mix the tomato and harissa paste together in a small bowl.
- Divide the herb salad between 2 plates, spoon over the bean mixture and scatter over the warm chorizo slices.
- Top with a spoonful of the tomato and harissa mixture.
- Serve at once.