- Tomatoes – 600 gms, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Onion – 1, thinly sliced and pushed out into rings
- Canned Kidney Beans – 400 gms, drained and rinsed
For the Dressing:
- Green Chilli – 1, fresh, deseeded and diced
- Fresh Coriander – 3 tblsp, chopped
- Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
- Lime Juice – 4 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place the chopped tomatoes and onion slices in a large serving bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the kidney beans.
- Mix the chilli, coriander, olive oil, garlic and lime juice together in a jug.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or cover with clingfilm and leave to chill in the fridge until required.