- Asparagus Spears – 225 gms
- Cantaloupe Melon – 1, small
- Parma Ham – 50 gms, thinly sliced
- Mixed Salad Leaves – 150 gms
- Fresh Raspberries – 100 gms
- Parmesan Cheese – 1 tblsp, freshly shaved
For the Dressing:
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Raspberry Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
- Trim the asparagus and cut in half if very long.
- Cook in lightly salted, boiling water over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and plunge into cold water.
- Drain again and reserve.
- Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut into small wedges and cut away the rind.
- Separate the Parma ham slices, cut in half and wrap around the melon slices.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a large serving platter and place the melon wedges on top together with the asparagus spears.
- Scatter over the raspberries and Parmesan shavings.
- Place the vinegars and juice in a screw top jar and shake until blended.
- Pour over the salad.