Potatoes – 4, peeled
Ghee – 1 tsp
Cheese – 4 tsp, grated
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1/4 tsp
Cashews – 3 to 5, broken
Raisins – 1/2 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – a small pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Using a small spoon, scoop out the centre of the potatoes leaving a thin outer shell.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan.
3. Fry the shells and scooped out potatoes separately till crisp but not allowing them to change colour.
4. Keep the shells aside and mash the other potatoes with salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, cashews, raisins and ghee.
5. Stuff this into the shells.
6. Skewer the potatoes and sprinkle cheese on top.
7. Grill till golden brown.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and chaat masala.
9. Serve hot, as a snack.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.