Maida – 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – a small pinch
Active Dry Yeast – 1 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the yeast, sugar and water in a bowl.
2. Mix until yeast and sugar dissolves.
3. Keep aside for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
5. Add the yeast mixture and knead until well combined.
6. Once the dough leaves the sides of the bowl, transfer it to a floured surface.
7. Use a bit more maida to make it smooth and keep kneading for another 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Divide the dough into half and shape each half into a ball.
9. Place them on a lightly floured surface and cover with a kitchen towel for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. After 10 minutes use the dough to make the pizza of choice.
Pizza Dough Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pizza Dough Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.