Maida – 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – a small pinch
Active Dry Yeast – 1 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the yeast, sugar and water in a bowl.
2. Mix until yeast and sugar dissolves.
3. Keep aside for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
5. Add the yeast mixture and knead until well combined.
6. Once the dough leaves the sides of the bowl, transfer it to a floured surface.
7. Use a bit more maida to make it smooth and keep kneading for another 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Divide the dough into half and shape each half into a ball.
9. Place them on a lightly floured surface and cover with a kitchen towel for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. After 10 minutes use the dough to make the pizza of choice.
How to Make Pizza Dough Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pizza Dough Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.