Maida – 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – a small pinch
Active Dry Yeast – 1 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the yeast, sugar and water in a bowl.
2. Mix until yeast and sugar dissolves.
3. Keep aside for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
5. Add the yeast mixture and knead until well combined.
6. Once the dough leaves the sides of the bowl, transfer it to a floured surface.
7. Use a bit more maida to make it smooth and keep kneading for another 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Divide the dough into half and shape each half into a ball.
9. Place them on a lightly floured surface and cover with a kitchen towel for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. After 10 minutes use the dough to make the pizza of choice.
Pizza Dough Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pizza Dough Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.