Chicken Legs – 2
Oil – 1 tblsp
Thyme – 1/2 tblsp
Rosemary – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
Carrot Juice – 2 cups
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder on the chicken legs.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook till browned on all sides.
4. Remove the excess fat from the pan.
5. Sprinkle thyme and rosemary over the chicken.
6. Pour 1/2 cup of the carrot juice and cook till it is reduced to a syrup.
7. Flip the chicken and pour another 1/4 cup of juice.
8. Pour the remaining juice slowly, turning the chicken from time to time.
9. Cook till the chicken is tender and coated in a shiny orange glaze.
10. Once the juice has reduced to a sauce-like syrup, remove the chicken to a serving plate.
11. Drizzle over the sauce from the pan.