Small Puri – 1 packet (ones that is used for pani puri)
Potato – 2, boiled, mashed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Cashewnuts – 2 tblsp, fried in little ghee, finely chopped
Tomato Sauce as required
Green Chilli Sauce as required
Sev – as required
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Arisi Pori (puffed rice)
1. Heat a little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the onions for a minute or two.
3. Add the mashed potato, cashewnuts and salt.
4. Mix well and make very small balls .
5. Make a small on the puri and stuff the balls inside.
6. Transfer to a plate.
7. Spoon over tomato sauce and green chilli sauce.
8. Sprinkle arisi pori, sev and chopped coriander leaves on top.
image is for illustration purpose and may not be that of the actual recipe.