A really simple and delicious Jam that can be served with Rotis or used as a spread.
Ripe Jackfruit Pieces – 20 to 22
Jaggery – 1 cup
Ghee – 1/2 cup
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
2. Add the jackfruit pieces and boil them for a few minutes or until tender.
3. Remove and drain the water. Allow to cool.
4. Then mash them well.
5. Heat ghee in a pan.
6. Add the mashed jackfruits and jaggery.
7. Mix well and keep stirring from time to time.
8. When they start to leave the sides of the pan, remove from flame and transfer to a clean, sterilized jar.
9. Stays good for a week to 10 days.