For the French Dressing:
Vinegar – 2 tblsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Powder – 1/4 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tsp
1. Mix all the French dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
2. Refrigerate till required.
3. Remove the spine of the cabbage leaves and two lettuce leaves.
4. Roll them tightly and shred very finely.
5. Immerse in cold water to keep them crisp.
6. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and mushrooms.
7. Chop the spring onions.
8. Place the sliced mushrooms, corn kernels and spring onions in a bowl.
9. Pour the French dressing on top and refrigerate.
10. Drain the shredded cabbage and lettuce.
11. Keep them in the fridge.
12. To serve, spread the crisp cabbage leaves on a plate.
13. Place the lettuce leaves and make one circle of tomato slices.
14. Make another one with the cucumber slices.
15. In the centre, place the mushroom and corn mixture.
16. Pour the remaining dressing on top.
17. Serve cold.