Egg Noodles – 500 gms
Meat Mince – 500 gms
Chicken Stock – 1 cup
Spring Onions – 3, chopped
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1 tblsp
Capsicum – 1, seeded and sliced
Ginger – 1 ich piece, shredded
Garlic Cloves – 2, chopped
Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt and Pepper as per taste
1. Cook the noodles in salted water.
2. Drain and rinse in cold water.
3. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a frying pan and toss the noodles till well coated.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. Mix the cornflour into the chicken stock.
6. Pour the rest of the oil into the frying pan.
7. Fry the ginger and then garlic for a few minutes.
8. Add the onions and capsicum, then the mince meat and fry.
9. Add the tomato puree, salt, pepper and soya sauce.
10. Mix thoroughly.
11. Add the chicken stock and let it simmer till the meat is cooked.
12. Add the noodles and boil for a minute or two.