Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Ghee – 1/2 tblsp
Eggs – 2, beaten
Onion – 1, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful
Green Chillies – 1 to 2
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the eggs with onions, coriander leaves, salt and green chillies.
2. Beat well and keep aside.
3. Add ghee to wheat flour and a little salt.
4. Knead with a little water to make a medium soft dough.
5. Divide into equal sized balls and dust them with a little flour.
6. Roll out into small circles and brush lightly with ghee.
7. Fold 1/3 of the circle from one side and fold the other side over this.
8. Sprinkle some flour and fold a portion from one side overlapping it with other to obtain a layered square.
9. Dust lightly and roll out into a square paratha.
10. Heat a little oil in a tawa.
11. Shallow fry the paratha on both sides till golden colour.
12. Remove and make a slit on one side like an envelope.
13. Spread some of the egg mixture inside and seal the opening.
14. Cook on the tawa again and shallow fry with little oil till it is nicely cooked.
15. Remove and serve hot.
Egg Paratha Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Egg Paratha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.