Blueberry muffin is a popular pastry that is often served in the morning. It is typically made from flour, sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder and milk. They are delicious and easy to make.
There are many different ways to make blueberry muffins, and the flavor can vary depending on what ingredients you use. Some people add chocolate chips, while others prefer to top them with streusel topping.
- 100 g Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 50 g Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 100 g Caster Sugar
- a pinch Salt
- Combine the buttermilk, butter and egg in a bowl.
- Whisk well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add the buttermilk mixture and use a fork to gently combine it is evenly mixed.
- Keep aside for 60 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F.
- Add the blueberries into the batter and pour the batter into a 6 hole muffin pan lined with paper cases.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store it in an airtight container or serve immediately.