Maida – 1 1/2 cups
White Butter – 1/2 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Multi Colured Tutti Fruity – 1/2 cup
Salt – a pinch
1. Sift together the maida and baking powder.
2. Mix the butter with your fingers and add just enough water to knead into a dough.
3. Divide the dough into two portions.
4. Roll out each portion into a half inch thick chapatti.
5. Cut biscuit-sized pieces of this rolled-out chapatti – the size can vary to your needs.
6. Place each of these pieces on a baking tray and sprinkle a few pieces of tuti fruiti on each of the biscuit cut shapes.
7. You can cut the biscuits in square shapes or rectangular or any other shape.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 15 to 18 minutes or until the biscuits are slightly risen.
9. Lower the heat to 110C and bake for a further 5 to 7 minutes.
10. Put off the oven and allow the biscuits to cool in the oven.
11. Store in airtight containers.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !