Green Peas – 2 cups
Sweet Corn – 2 cups
Carrots – 1/2 cup, grated
Hung Curd – 2 cups
Thick Cream – 1 cup
Parmesan Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Feta Cheese – 1/2 cup
Dill – 1 tsp, dried
Red Chillies – 2 to 3, powdered
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
BUtter – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the butter and fry the green peas.
2. Add salt to taste and fry for a minute.
3. Mix in the corn and continue to fry for a minute more.
4. Switch off the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature.
5. Remove to a bowl.
6. Mix in the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix gently.
7. Pour into an oven-proof dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top of the bake looks golden brown.
8. Remove and Serve.
How to Make Green Peas and Corn Bake Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Green Peas and Corn Bake Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.