Morel Mushrooms – 800 gms, quartered
Green Peas – 125 gms, shelled, boiled
Spring Onions – 125 gms, finely chopped
Vegetable Oil – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 2 tbsp, chopped
Onions – 1/2 cup, sliced
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Water – 1 cup
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Almond Paste – 2 tbsp
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the garlic and saute till brown.
3. Add the onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Add salt, red chilli powder, tomato puree and water.
5. Cook for a minute.
6. Remove from heat, and strain the gravy into another saucepan.
7. Reheat the strained gravy and cook till almost all the liquid has evaporated and the mixture is sizzling.
8. Add the morel mushrooms and spring onions and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add the peas and garam masala.
10. Simmer till the mushrooms are done.
11. Stir in the almond paste and cook till the gravy reaches a sauce-like consistency.
12. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !