Hazelnuts – 1/3 cup
Whole Oats – 2/3 cup
Raisins – Â¾ cup
Dried Apricots – 1 heaped cup, cut into small pieces
Fresh Orange Juice – 4 tbsp
Sunflower Seeds – 2 tbsp
Pumpkin Seeds – 2 tbsp
1. Put the hazelnuts, oats, and seeds into a frying pan.
2. Toast (stirring) over a medium heat for 3 mins, or until they begin to turn golden.
3. Leave to cool.
4. Put the raisins, apricots, and orange juice into a food processor and purée until the mixture becomes smooth.
5. Pour the purée into a mixing bowl.
6. Put the nuts, oats, and seeds in the food processor and whiz until they are finely chopped.
7. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the fruit purée.
8. Stir the fruit mixture until all the ingredients are mixed together.
9. Line a 7in x 10in (18cm x 25cm) baking pan with parchment paper.
10. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
11. Chill for at least 1 hour, until solid.
12. Then turn it out of the tin and peel off the parchment paper.
13. Cut into bars.