Whole Wheat Flour – 5 cups
Ghee – 2 cups
Sugar – 3 2/3 cups, powdered
Rock Candy – 50 gms, small bit
Saffron – 1 tsp, diluted
Green Cardamoms – 1 tsp, powdered
Pistachios – 50 gms, blanched, chopped
Rose water – 2 tsp
1. Sift the whole wheat flour, rub in 100 gm ghee and knead to stiff dough.
2. Divide the dough equally into 20 balls and shape each into flat cakes.
3. Heat the remaining ghee in a kadai, slide the cakes, a few at a time, and fry on low heat till they are crisp and brown.
4. Remove and repeat till all the cakes are fried. Keep aside to cool.
5. Pound the fried cakes and sift in a coarse sifter.
6. Add the remaining ingredients, mix well together.
7. This can be served as it is or with panchmela dal and batti.
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Churma Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.