Whole Wheat Flour – 5 cups
Ghee – 2 cups
Sugar – 3 2/3 cups, powdered
Rock Candy – 50 gms, small bit
Saffron – 1 tsp, diluted
Green Cardamoms – 1 tsp, powdered
Pistachios – 50 gms, blanched, chopped
Rose water – 2 tsp
1. Sift the whole wheat flour, rub in 100 gm ghee and knead to stiff dough.
2. Divide the dough equally into 20 balls and shape each into flat cakes.
3. Heat the remaining ghee in a kadai, slide the cakes, a few at a time, and fry on low heat till they are crisp and brown.
4. Remove and repeat till all the cakes are fried. Keep aside to cool.
5. Pound the fried cakes and sift in a coarse sifter.
6. Add the remaining ingredients, mix well together.
7. This can be served as it is or with panchmela dal and batti.
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Churma Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.