Pomfret – 1 kg
Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
Refined Vegetable Oil – 1/4 cup
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Onion Paste – 1/2 cup
Cocum – 4 pieces, washed and soaked in water
Salt to taste
Curry Leaves – few
Water – 1 cup
1. Clean the fish well in salted water and make gashes on both sides.
2. Moisten the chilli powder with a little water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
5. Add the ground onion paste and saute over low heat until the oil separates and rises to the top.
6. Add chilli paste and saute until the aroma rises.
7. Add soaked cocum, salt, curry leaves and water to make a gravy.
8. Place the fish in the gravy and cook, turning the fish, taking care not to let it crumble.
9. Serve hot.
Fish Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fish Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.