Sweet Potato – 1 cup, boiled and mashed
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
Oil for fryin
Green Chillies – 4
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Coriander Leaves – little
Mint Leaves – a few
Coriander Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Amchoor – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
1. Mix together the flour with a pinch of salt, 2 tsp oil and make a very stiff dough, using very little water.
2. To mashed sweet potato, add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, coriander-cumin powder, amchoor, garam masala along with lemon juice and some salt.
3. Make a soft dough, break off small balls, keep aside.
4. Take a small portion of the dough, make it into a cup using oil for doing so.
5. Place a ball of sweet potato inside the cup, close, flatten on a floured board and roll lightly into a paratha.
6. Transfer parathas onto a tawa on medium heat, cook on both sides.
7. Apply ghee, raise the heat, and cook further till browned and crisp.
8. Serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !