Gobi Paratha Recipe
Ingredients for Gobi Paratha
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower Florets cleaned, washed, finely chopped or grated
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee as required
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Gobi Paratha
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Saute the onions for a minute.
- Add the cauliflower, ginger, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Add some salt to the wheat flour and knead well to a pliable dough.
- Make small-medium discs and place 1 or 2 tsp of the cauliflower mixture.
- Cover with the sides and shape it into a firm ball.
- Roll this again into a medium size paratha.
- Heat a tawa over medium flame.
- Cook the paratha on both sides with little ghee.
- Serve hot with side dish of choice. Tastes great with Mixed vegetable pickle.