Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Cauliflower Florets – 1/2 cup, cleaned, washed, finely chopped or grated
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Ghee as required
Oil as required
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute.
3. Add the cauliflower, ginger, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
4. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Remove and keep aside to cool.
6. Add some salt to the wheat flour and knead well to a pliable dough.
7. Make small-medium chapatis and place 1 or 2 tsp of the cauliflower mixture.
8. Cover with the sides and shape it into a firm ball.
9. Roll this again into a medium size paratha.
10. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
11. Cook the paratha on both sides with little ghee.
12. Serve hot with side dish of choice.