Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 1/2 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1/2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
Salt and White Pepper – for taste
Vinegar – 1 tblsp
For Preparing Sauce:
Tomato Sauce – 3 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 1 1/2 tblsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tblsp
Water – 1 cup
1. Peel outer skin and put babycorn in very hot water for 10 minutes. If the pieces are big cut into two.
2. Strain water and apply the marinade all over the pieces. Allow to marinate for half an hour.
3. Mix corn flour in little water to make a thick batter.
4. Dip the marinated pieces one by one in this and deep fry in hot oil.
5. Mix all the ingredients mentioned, under sauce, heat in reduced flame till it gets a shine and thick sauce is formed.
6. Slice green chillies and garlic into small pieces.
7. Heat little oil, fry chopped onions, garlic and chillies with ajinomoto in high flame for 3 minutes.
8. Pour the prepared sauce, add deep fried baby corn and stir for few minutes.
9. Cut spring onions finely and garnish on top of the gravy.