250 gms Peas
5 Garlic Flakes, grated
2 medium Onions, minced
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
2 medium Potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 large Tomatoes, pureed
few Coriander leaves
4 Green Chillies, minced
3 cups Thin and 1 cup Thick Coconut Milk
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Heat 4 tblsp of oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies till soft.
2. Add all the spices, salt and tomatoes and cook till the oil comes out.
3. Then add peas, potatoes and thin coconut milk.
4. When the vegetables turn soft, pour in the thick coconut milk.
5. Start breaking one egg at a time into the curry after an interval of half a minute, putting each slightly away from the other.
6. Remove the curry after boiling the eggs in it for 5 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !