400 gms Capsicums
400 gms Prawns, shelled
2 large Onions, finely minced
1 inch piece of Ginger
1 pod Garlic
1 tsp Peppercorns
1 tsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp Aniseeds
2 sticks of Cinnamon
4 Green chillies
1 tsp Gramflour
Breadcrumbs – as needed
3 tbsp Ghee
2 large Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1. Slice the tops of capsicum, keep the stalks aside. Scoop the inner contents and wash.
2. Apply salt and keep upside down on a rack.
3. Devein the prawns and mince them fine.
4. Heat ghee, fry the finely minced onions to light brown.
5. Grind this ginger, garlic and other masalas to a fine paste.
6. Add this to the onions, fry well and add the prawn mince.
7. Lastly add tomatoes, fry into a dry paste and add the finely chopped coriander leaves.
8. Fill this mixture into the capsicums, attach the stalks and seal well with gramflour.
9. Now dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
10. Serve hot with sauce.