1. Clean the lamb leg properly and make gashes at various places.
2. Rub in beaten curd, mashed papaya and all the other ingredients and coat thickly.
3. Cover the leg completely with the marinade. Keep it aside for atleast 2 to 3 hours.
4. The cooking of the rann should be done in a thick bottomed pan. Place the leg in the pan, add a litre of water. Seal the lid very tightly with aluminium foil and cook on slow fire until the water dries up completely and the meat is tender.
5. Debone the leg neatly and cut the meat into large chunks.
6. Arrange the chunks on a platter along with wedges of lemon, onion rings and coriander leaves.
Chunky Lamb Meat with Spices Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chunky Lamb Meat with Spices from Awesome Cuisine.