Moong dal paste – 1 cup
Chopped green chillies – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Besan – 1 tbsp
Bread slices – 5 to 6
Salt to taste
Oil as required to fry
1. Take the moong dal paste in a bowl and add the chopped green chillies to it.
2. Then add salt, red chilli powder, besan and mix well.
3. Toast the bread slices on a tawa to remove any moisture from the bread.
4. Now remove the bread and add some oil to the frying pan.
5. Place the bread in the frying pan and pour some moong dal paste on top and fry.
6. Now turn and pour little dal paste on the other side and fry.
7. Bread chilla is ready.