1/2 pkt. Pineapple jelly
1/2 pkt. Strawberry jelly
1 tin lichees
2 cups milk
2 tsp finely sliced china grass
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp, sliced almonds
A few drops essence of almonds
1 cup sugar
4 cups water
1. Prepare a syrup with sugar and water and place in the fridge to chill.
2. Prepare both the jellies according to the directions on the package.
3. Make them separately in flat pans and chill in the fridge.
4. Put china grass in Â¼ cup water and melt over a slow fire.
5. Mix sugar with milk and cook over a slow fire till the sugar dissolves.
6. Mix in china grass, bring to a boil and remove from fire.
7. Cool, mix in the essence and almonds and put in a flat dish.
8. Chill in the fridge till firm.
9. Cut the jellies and the china grass in diamond shapes and put into a serving dish, pour the syrup on top and decorate with drained lichees.
10. If you like you can serve this with ice cream or cream.