Lobster tails – 2
Scampi – 6
Prawns – 6
Shrimps – 6
Crab legs – 8
Shelled oysters – 8
Shelled scallops – 8
Breadcrumbs – 60 gms
Garlic – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Dry white wine – 30 gms
Butter – 90 gms
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Vegetable oil – 2 cups
Cognac as required to flame seafood
Green asparagus spears – 6
Lemon – 1
Fresh tomato – 1
Seafood cocktail sauce – optional
Tartar sauce – optional
1. Give a fine incision along the middle of the cleaned lobsters and bend their tails back in butterfly style.
2. Clean and shell the scampis, prawn and shrimps properly.
3. Now wash all the lobster, scampi, prawns and shrimps under cold running water and dry thoroughly.
4. Extract the meat from the crab claws.
5. Remove the oysters and scallops from the shell and coat with breadcrumbs.
6. At first bake the crab meat with 1/3 tsp of garlic, 1 tsp lemon juice and half the white wine, in a moderate oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
7. After that, bake the lobster tails with 25 gram butter and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in moderate oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Now melt 25 gms of butter in a frying pan, add 1/3 tsp garlic and the remaining wine and place the scampi, prawns and shrimps and saute for 2 minutes, stirring continously.
9. Deeply fry the scallops in hot oil until they turn golden.
10. Add the remaining butter, garlic and lemon juice to the scallops and transfer it to a small ovenproof dish and place in a broiler for 5 minutes.
11. Now fry the oysters in hot oil until golden brown.
12. Cut the whole lemon in half and remove the seeds.
13. Cut the tomato into wedges.
14. Steam asparagus spears for 5 minutes and plunge immediately into ice water.
15. Arrange it well on a bed of lettuce.
16. Garnish with lemon halves and tomato wedges.
17. Spread asparagus spears across the top of the tray.
18. Pour over the cognac, set aflame and serve immediately.