Milk – 1 litre
Suji – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 2 cups
Flour – 250 gms, refined
Water as required
Nutmeg – 1 sliver, powdered
Sugar – 1/2 cup, for syrup
Cloves – 4 to 5
1. Heat the milk in a pan and add suji and sugar to it.
2. Stir and let the mixture thicken.
3. Add the nutmeg to the mixture and let it thicken to a solidified form.
4. Remove the kheer from the heat and set aside.
5. Mix flour, a little sugar, ghee and water to make dough, which is not too stiff dough.
6. Take a portion of the dough and flatten it a bit.
7. Put some kheer in the centre and slowly seal the edges with a little water.
8. Make it roughly in the shape of a triangle.
9. Pierce a clove in the middle of the intersection of the sides.
10. Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the lobongolotikas.
11. Once cooked, remove them from the oil and dip in thick sugar syrup.
Serve them hot or cold.