Saffron – 1 tsp
Rabri – 175 gms
Almond – 10 gms
Besan – 150 gms
Pista – 10 gms
Elaichi powder – 5 gms
Ghee – 1 kg
Sugar – 1 kg
Water as per requirement
1. Mingle the besan with water so as to make a semi-thick paste.
2. Take the ghee in a kadai and heat it. To prepare mihidana, add the besan batter to the heated ghee. Do this by passing the batter through a holed ladle.
3. Next, dip the mihidana in the sugar syrup which is made by boiling the sugar and water together. Strain it.
4. Follow it by sprinkling elaichi powder and half of saffron on mihidana. Add pista and sliced almonds. Mix well.
5. Put the mihidana in a baking bowl, and use rabri to top it. Sprinkle rest of the almond, saffron and pista on top. Let it bake for about 5 minutes.