A healthy and delicious breakfast dish for kids and adults alike. These sandwiches are simple and easy to make too.
Bread Slices – 4
Eggs – 2, hard-boiled, finely chopped
Mayonnaise (or Butter) – 4 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Ghee as required
Tomato – 1, sliced
Spring Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Red Onion – 1, sliced
Lettuce Leaves – few, chopped
1. Mix the eggs, mayonnaise, red chilli flakes, salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Spread this on 2 bread slices.
3. Top up with the tomato, spring onions, red onion and lettuce leaves.
4. Cover with the remaining slices.
5. Heat a tawa over low flame.
6. Place the sandwiches and apply little ghee around the edges.
7. Cook for 30 seconds on each side and remove.
8. Serve with french fries.
Note: You can also omit steps 5, 6 and 7 if preferred.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !