Bread Slices – 4
Eggs – 2, hard-boiled, finely chopped
Mayonnaise (or Butter) – 4 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Ghee as required
1. Mix the eggs, mayonnaise, red chilli flakes, salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Spread this on 2 bread slices.
3. Top up with the tomato, spring onions, red onion and lettuce leaves.
4. Cover with the remaining slices.
5. Heat a tawa over low flame.
6. Place the sandwiches and apply little ghee around the edges.
7. Cook for 30 seconds on each side and remove.
8. Serve with french fries.
Note: You can also omit steps 5, 6 and 7 if preferred.