A delicious and quick to make fried rice with crab meat, soy sauce, fish sauce and egg. A great dish to use any leftover rice.
Crab Meat – 100 gms
Rice – 1 cup, cooked (Leftover rice is also good)
Oil – 2 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1, lightly beaten
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Fish Sauce – 3/4 tblsp
Soy Sauce – 3/4 tblsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Spring Onions – 1 to 2, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Lime wedges to serve
Onion – 1, sliced
Tomato – 1, small, wedged, to serve
Carrot – 1, small, sliced
1. Heat 1 1/2 tblsp oil in a pan.
2. Stir-fry the garlic until light brown.
3. Add the rice and mix gently.
4. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and stir again.
5. Remove the rice from the pan and keep aside.
6. Add the remaining oil and add the egg.
7. Cook until the bottom sets and add the rice to the pan.
8. Stir well.
9. Add the crab meat and cook for a few minutes or until the rice is fluffy.
10. Add the spring onions and pepper powder.
11. Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring a few times.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve with lime wedges.