Boiled Rice – 3 cups
Urad Dal – 1/2 cup
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
1. Soak rice and urad dal separately for 3 hours.
2. Drain and grind them separately and smoothly.
3. Mix both the batter together along with salt and close with a lid.
4. Allow it to ferment for 5 to 6 hours.
5. Heat a tawa and smear it with 1 tsp of oil in the centre.
6. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the tawa
7. Spread it evenly into a round shape.
8. Add 1 tsp of oil on the sides and on the surface of dosa.
9. Turn over when the underside is done and cook the other side.
10. Serve hot with chutney and sambar or with dosa molaga podi.