Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, boiled
Bombay Rava – 1/2 cup
Maida (Plain Flour) – 1 tsp
Curd – 1/2 cup
Carrot – 1, small, grated
Coriander Leaves – little, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the rava, maida and curd in a bowl.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3. Grind 3/4 cup of the corn to a coarse paste.
4. Add this to the rava mixture and mix well.
5. Add salt and enough water.
6. Mix well to a thick, pourable batter.
7. Add the grated carrot, remaining corn and coriander leaves.
8. Heat a non-stick tawa over medium flame.
9. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread to make a medium sized, thick pancake (like a uttapam).
10. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides until golden.
11. Serve with ketchup.