Rice Flour – 1 cup
Ragi Flour – 2 cups
Green Chillies – 3 to 4, finely chopped
Ginger – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required for frying
1. Combine the rice flour, ragi flour, salt and red chilli powder in a large bowl.
2. Add the onions, green chillies, curry leaves and ginger.
3. Sprinkle a little water and mix well to a thick dough.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Gently drop small portions of the dough into the hot oil and deep fry until light golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve with sauce or mint chutney.