A healthy, nutritious and tasty Aloo Paratha with ragi flour.
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Ragi Flour – 2 cups
Potatoes – 2, big, boiled, peeled, mashed
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped (optional)
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the ragi flour and wheat flour in a large bowl.
2. Add garam masala powder, salt and red chilli powder.
3. Mix well.
4. Add mashed potatoes, onions and coriander leaves.
5. Add some water if required and knead well.
6. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into medium parathas.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
8. Cook the prepared parathas on both sides, adding little oil around the edges.
9. Remove and serve hot with pickle or side dish of choice.