A simple and delicious dish that can be served as a starter or as a snack.
Potatoes – 100 gms, boiled, peeled
Cheese – 100 gms, grated + little extra
Sweet Corn Kernels – 50 gms
Green Chillies – 4 to 5, finely chopped
Corn Flour – 1 to 2 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the corn, potatoes and cheese in a bowl.
2. Add the green chillies and salt.
3. Mix well and make small balls of the mixture.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
5. Roll the prepared balls in corn flour and add them to the hot oil.
6. Fry until golden brown and remove.
7. Drain excess oil and transfer to a serving dish.
8. Sprinkle the reserved cheese on top.
9. Serve with sauce or mint chutney.
image via cream centre