Simple and tasty dish that can be served as an appetizer or as a snack.
Shrimps – 300 gms, peeled, deveined
Egg Yolk – 1
Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
Thick Cream – 1/2 cup
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, minced
Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Bread Slices – few, crusts removed
Sesame Seeds – 1/4 cup (mix of white and black seeds)
Sunflower Oil – 2 cups (or as required)
1. Blend the shrimps, ginger, egg yolk and soy sauce to a smooth paste.
2. Add the cream and blend again.
3. Now add the coriander leaves, salt, pepper powder and blend once more.
4. Transfer this to a bowl.
5. Spread this mixture evenly on the bread slices.
6. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and keep them in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
8. Add the prepared bread slices and fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve at once with dipping sauce of choice.