Eggs – 5 to 6
Shrimps – 1 cup, cooked
Cheddar Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Tomato – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Butter – 1 to 2 tblsp
Mint or Coriander Leaves – few, chopped, to garnish
1. Break the eggs into a bowl.
2. Add salt, pepper and 2 tblsp water.
3. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the shrimps, cheese and tomatoes.
5. Keep aside.
6. Heat butter in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
7. Pour the egg mixture and tilt the pan to allow the mixture to spread.
8. Cook for a minute.
9. Add 1 or 2 tblsp of the shrimp mixture to the omelette.
10. Fold and cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
11. Transfer to a serving plate.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve at once.
image via kristhefoodie.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !