An eggless omelette made with plain flour, cheese and vegetables.
Maida (Plain Flour) – 1/2 cup
Paneer – 50 gms, grated
Milk – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 1 tblsp, grated
Cheese – 1 tblsp, grated
Tomato Sauce as required
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Ghee as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mix maida and milk together in a bowl, without any lumps.
2. Add paneer, salt, pepper powder and mix well.
3. Combine the onions, green chillies, capsicums, coriander leaves, carrot and cheese in an another bowl.
4. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
5. Pour a ladleful of the maida mixture and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle the vegetables and cover with a lid.
7. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and remove from flame.
8. Transfer to a plate and serve with tomato sauce.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.