Bananas – 6, raw, long
Ghee – 1/2 tsp
Almonds – 1/2 cup, sliced
Raisins – 1/2 cup
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
Vegetable Oil for shallow frying
1. Boil the bananas whole, with the skin. To check if done, pierce with a knife, if it goes through, remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
2. Then peel and wash.
3. Refrigerate until required.
4. Heat the ghee in a pan, add the almonds, raisins and cinnamon powder.
5. Saute till golden, remove and keep aside to cool.
6. Mash a banana and shape into a round cake.
7. Make a hallow in the centre and stuff with some dried fruit mixture.
8. Seal the filling inside and pat into shape.
9. Repeat till all the cakes are done.
10. Heat the oil in non-stick pan.
11. Shallow fry the cakes on medium heat, till golden.
12. Remove and drain the excess oil on absorbent paper towels.