A simple eggless omelette recipe that kids would love.
Bread Slices – 10
Gram Flour – 1 cup
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Carrot – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Beans – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Spring Onions – little, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions, carrot and beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove and transfer to a large bowl.
4. Add the gram flour, salt and red chilli powder.
5. Pour enough water and mix well to a dosa batter consistency.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Add a little oil and spread evenly.
8. Add 1 or 2 bread slices to the tawa.
9. Pour a ladleful of the batter over the bread slices.
10. After 2 minutes, flip it over and add oil around the edges.
11. Cook until light golden brown and remove from flame.
12. Garnish with spring onions.
13. Serve with ketchup.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !