Paneer – 1 cup, grated
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
Green Chillies – 4, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Maida – 1 tsp
Gram Flour – 1 tsp
Cardamom Powder – little
Lemon – 1
Curry Leaves – few
Coconut – 2 tsp, grated
1. Mix the paneer, carrot, green chillies, ginger, salt, cardamom powder, coriander leaves, maida, gram flour and enough water in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into a large ball and flatten.
2. Steam cook in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles and remove.
3. Cut into small pieces or crumble and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves for a minute.
6. Add the paneer mixture and stir well.
7. Add lemon juice, coriander leaves, coconut and stir well.
8. Serve with mint or coriander chutney.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.