Wheat Flour – 250 gms
Cauliflower – 1, cleaned, grated
Green Chillies – 5
Salt as per taste
Ginger – 1 inch piece, peeled, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Ghee – as required
Vanaspati as required
1. Combine the cauliflower, ginger and coriander leaves in a bowl.
2. Add 2 tsp ghee to wheat flour.
3. Gradually add vanaspati and mix well.
4. Add the cauliflower mixture, salt and enough water.
5. Mix to a roti dough consistency.
6. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
7. Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into thin rotis.
8. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
9. Cook the prepared rotis on both sides and remove.
10. Serve with raita or side dish of choice.