Rice Flour – 10 cups
Urad Dal Flour – 1 cup
Butter – 1 cup
White Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Oil as required
Coconut Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine rice flour, salt, buutter, asafoetida powder, sesame seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal flour and enough water.
2. Mix well.
3. Grease your hands with a little coconut oil and take some of the dough.
4. Gently roll them into murukkus on a white cloth ensuring 5 circles are formed.
5. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
6. Fry the prepared murukkus till light golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.