All time popular snack – perfect as a lunch box snack or as a party snack.
Green Gram – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Mochai Payaru (Field Beans) – 1 cup, soaked overnight
White Chickpeas – 1 cup, soaked overnight
White Peas – 1 cup, soaked overnight
White Karamani – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Raw Peanuts – 1 cup
Cashewnuts – few
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Curry Leaves – few, fried in oil
1. Drain the green gram, field beans, chickpeas, white peas, karamani and dal.
2. Spread them out under a fan or under the sun to dry the excess moisture.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry them separately till crisp and remove.
5. Fry the cashewnuts and peanuts separately.
6. Combine all the fried ingredients in a large bowl.
7. Add salt, red chilli powder and mix well.
8. Garnish with fried curry leaves.