Spinach – 1 bunch, blanched and drained
Boneless Chicken – 1 cup
Tomato – 1 cup
Jeera – 2 to 3 tsp
Fresh Cream – 2 to 3 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Butter – 3 tsp
Onion – 1 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 3 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat butter and little oil in a pan.
2. Add the chopped onions and fry till it turns bown.
3. Add curry leaves, jeera, tomato and mix well.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and boneless chicken pieces.
5. Mix well and add salt.
6. Cover with a lid.
7. Add water, as required, and allow it to boil.
8. Add turmeric powder and stir once.
9. Grind the palak in a mixer and keep aside.
10. Add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and little lemon juice to the chicken.
11. Mix well and add the ground palak puree.
12. Stir well until everything is mixed together nicely.
13. Add the fresh cream and cook for another minute or two.
14. Serve hot with plain rice or roti.
Palak Chicken Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Palak Chicken from Awesome Cuisine.