Sponge Cake – 1
For the Syrup:
Coffee Powder – 2 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup, hot
Artificial Sweetener – 2 tsp
Vanilla Essence – 2 to 3 drops
For the Pineapple Cream Filling and Topping:
Pineapple Essence – 2 to 3 drops
Artificial Sweetener – to Taste
Pineapple – 1 cup, shredded
Grapes – a few, halved
Pineapple – a few
Raspberries – a few, halved
1. Cut the cake horizontally into two halves.
2. Keep both aside.
3. Mix together the syrup ingredients and pour it evenly over the lower half of the sponge cake.
4. For the filling and topping, mix all the ingredients (except pineapple).
5. Spread half of the cream mixture over the lower half of the cake and top with pineapple.
6. Place the second half of the sponge cake over the filling.
7. Spread the remaining cream mixture over it and along the sides.
8. Garnish with grapes, pineapple and raspberries.
Pineapple Cream Cake Recipe