Paneer – 50 gms, grated
Maida – 100 gms
Baking Soda – a pinch
Sugar – 200 gms
Oil – 200 ml
1. Add a little water to sugar and boil till it reaches a 1 1/2 string consistency. Switch off the flame.
2. Combine maida, paneer, baking soda and little water.
3. Gently mix well.
4. Make small balls of the mixture.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Fry the prepared boils till light golden brown.
7. Remove and drop into the sugar syrup.
8. Allow it to soak for an hour or two.
9. Serve written by Praveen Kumar average rating 3.9/5 - 7 user ratings