Cauliflowers – 500 gms, separated into florets
Potatoes – 200 gms, diced
Onion – 1/2 cup, chopped
Tomato – 1/2 cup, chopped
Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tsp
Green chillies – 2, slit
Cumin – 1 tsp, roasted and coarsely ground
Red chilli powder as per taste
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Coriander and cumin powder – 1 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. In 2 tbsp oil fry chopped onions till golden. Add ginger and garlic paste and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander/cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well.
3. Add potato and stir. Saute for 5 minutes.
4. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat till potatoes are just done.
5. Add cauliflower and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir a few times to prevent sticking to the bottom.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.