A delicious and easy to make appetizer suitable for any meal and occasion.
Shrimps – 200 gms, shelled, deveined
Plain Flour – 2 1/2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
Coconut – 2 1/2 tblsp, shredded
Coconut Milk – 2 tblsp, unsweetened
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the flour, red chilli powder and 1/4 tsp of salt in a bowl.
2. In an another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and shredded coconut.
3. Sprinkle salt on the shrimps.
4. Dip the shrimps in the flour mixture and then in the coconut milk, letting the excess drip off.
5. Then dredge the shrimps in the breadcrumb and coconut mixture.
6. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium flame.
7. Fry the shrimps until golden and crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot with lemond wedges.